Monday, May 19, 2008

The 80's

Don't only check out Jenn in this picture but notice Lane with his golf shirt and SWEAT PANTS!!
I think that Laura could probably hike her pants up just a tad more.
This pictures speaks for itself!!


I guess I suffered from the same high pant syndrome that Laura suffered from. Glad to see those looks have come and gone. Sorry to all of you who were not consulted before this blog post.

5 comments:

Anonymous May 20, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

Oh you are in big trouble. What was it Dad use to say? Oh yeah, I don't get mad, I get even. Ha Ha

Jenn O. May 20, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

See Bec's comment: Ditto!

Jaime May 21, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Those are some great pictures Greg! Love the blog, can't wait to see more!
Jaime

JD May 21, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

In my defense, my outfit was a one-piece. I don't think that makes it right though.

Laura

Vic, Linds, and the girls... May 22, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

Yeah!! I am so glad that you FINALLY got a blog, way to go Greg!:) I can't believe how big Claire is.........she is so cute! Your family is darling!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP