Sunday, June 29, 2008

What did you do this weekend?

This weekend was Will's 5th birthday celebration. I didn't realize that what that meant for me was that I was about to spend my weekend putting together all the new cool toys he got. Here is a sample of what I consider excellent construction.


This set contains the arc of the convenant and those black wolf like figures fall down into the wall behind them when you try and remove the covenant.



Here is another part of the set. Please note the lack of consistency in the tiles on the ground, that really drove me crazy!



I was quite proud of this airplane. I think it turned out extremely well.





And finally here is a picture of my new pal Indiana Jones. Here's to you Indie, thanks for a great weekend!

4 comments:

JD June 29, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

It's a happy day in the life a parent when your child can put together his own legos! Meanwhile, you will become a lego expert, just like me. Why am I putting together the legos and not Jono? Next time call Bud to come over, he has reached lego-builder status.

Jenn O. June 29, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

That was me, Jenn, leaving that comment. JD has been using my computer!

Sara June 30, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

Looks like fun toys! Corey loves to put Legos together. Happy Birthday Will!

Jen F July 1, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

lol that is so funny it is like christmas all over again we know all to well huh guys lol well ya happy birthday to will !!!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP