Hi Greg and Andrea this is Jane Barrus. I heard from Danielle that you had a blog, so being the blogging addict that I am I had to check it out. I cannot believe how big and handsome your boys are getting, and Claire--what a beauty!! I hope you are doing well, and that you don't mind me peeking in on your blog every now and then.
3 comments:
I read about him in the Reader's Digest - what an amazing man.
I love it when the media covers inspiring stories like this. We need to hear more about the good in the world.
Hi Greg and Andrea this is Jane Barrus. I heard from Danielle that you had a blog, so being the blogging addict that I am I had to check it out. I cannot believe how big and handsome your boys are getting, and Claire--what a beauty!! I hope you are doing well, and that you don't mind me peeking in on your blog every now and then.
Post a Comment