We love sink baths. She is so beautiful!
I think I have a picture of katelyn taking a bath in the sink only a couple of months ago. Old habits die hard. she is 9 ya know.
I love how she has her feet up like she is really relaxing in there!
She is so stinkin' cute! Claire knows how to get what she wants.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
We love sink baths. She is so beautiful!
I think I have a picture of katelyn taking a bath in the sink only a couple of months ago. Old habits die hard. she is 9 ya know.
I love how she has her feet up like she is really relaxing in there!
She is so stinkin' cute! Claire knows how to get what she wants.
Post a Comment