I Love Science
Out in Draper the pressure for "my kid is smarter than your kid" is extremely high. So I figured we needed to get Will and Max working on their science skills. I found this great little science kit at the Red Balloon and knew that it would be the perfect tool to put my kids on top. When I got home I yelled to the boys to come up and do science. They came running up the stairs yelling "we love science". I was quite surprised by their response since at this point they had no idea what science was. Now after using the Fizzy Foamy Science Kit they are experts. Pick one up for your kids at the Red Balloon so that your kids will be smarter than your neighbors kids! 


4 comments:
Oh keeping up with the Joneses is hard work. Good job. Here in Cali. you have to sign up your kids for preschool before they are born.
My kids got that for Christmas two years ago and it provided lots of educational fun!
So fun! They are the cutest boys!
I want to come over for science time next time.
Post a Comment