Sunday, September 14, 2008

Silver Lake

We decided to take the kids up to Silver Lake a week ago.  I sported the WCF t-shirt as a shout out to Lane A. since he and mom would always take us up there.  








Max was pretty confident in his ability to cross this log bridge until he got about 3/4 of the way over, had a sudden panic attack, and had to bail on the whole idea.  Will didn't help by jiggling the log while Max was trying to cross.  What are brothers for!

4 comments:

Sheri September 15, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

I love Silver Lake. I went up there about a week ago at night. Brooklyn took a book that showed constellations that glowed in the dark and we tried to find them in the night sky. Glad to see we share the same love for that beautiful and fun place.

Anonymous September 15, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

I love the log picture. Teasing also runs in the Summerhays family. Hummm wonder where it came from (DAD).

Laura September 15, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

I'm surprised it wasn't you jiggling the log!

Sara September 16, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

That makes me want to go up there one more time before it gets too cold.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP