Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Great Pumpkin



Last week we went with our friends the Beutler's to Farnsworth Farms to watch the Charlie Brown The Great Pumpkin movie which was projected on the side of a big truck. The kids had a great time and the cider and donuts were delicious!  








Hey Max, close your mouth!

4 comments:

Anonymous October 26, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

That looks like fun. I remember the old drive in movies. THey were always a hit.

brooke October 26, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

Cutest photo ever of Claire. I'm with you on the prop 8 stuff too. There are a lot of consequences that are not readily apparent.

Laura October 27, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

What a fun thing to do. I love how into it Max is.

Allison and Nathan October 27, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

We had so much fun! This activity is definitely a keeper!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP