An Impromptu Halloween Party
I am the Ward Mission Leader in my ward and we have been working with some great families and we were looking for a way to help them to get to know other families in the neighborhood. We decided that a Halloween Party would be the perfect opportunity to make that happen. Before we knew it there were about 20 families coming over for the party. It was a lot of fun and we were so thankful for such great weather. Thanks to everyone that helped make it possible in such a short time.

Ann and Claire at the party

Riley and Will

Max and Jonah

Riley, Alex, and Will scaring everyone!

Payton
3 comments:
We can't wait until Saturday and another party!
Hey it's been so good to read comments from you the past week. I'm so glad Natalie found you. Your boys look just like you. I obviously hold a special place in my heart for the name Claire now too. Are you guys still in Utah, what do you do for work, do you keep in touch with anyone? Please keep checking in and I will do the same. I'm actually a blog junky, it helps keep in contact with all my fellow Utahns.
What cute pictures. I love halloween photos.
Post a Comment