Christmas Lights
I've decided to surrender to Christmas lights! I spent a couple of hours today hanging my lights on my house making sure that they looked just perfect. As I finished up my last strand all of the lights went out. This always happens to me. I changed the fuse out a couple of times and they keep going out. I guess now I have to get my outlet checked. Happy freaking Holidays! Why do we do these things to ourselves?
9 comments:
You should come by my house. Brent was suckered into hanging some lights by Jane, but he put up like one strand and thinks he's done. It's pretty sad.
I love the kind of Christmas lights where when one goes out--they all go out. Sam is too afraid to get on the roof. So I think I'm calling in the pros this year.
I feel a Lane A. moment coming on from you. Take a deep breath!
This is when you surrender and hire some much needed help. --It's worth every penny!
Our neighbor just fell off his roof on Friday, hanging lights, and had to undergo a painful surgery... Yikes!
Sorry, but that's funny. At my house a few four letter words would be said and then the lights would be ripped down, yes-Happy Freakin Holidays!
Tyler feels the same way. He HATES putting up lights more than anything in the world. He turns into a bit of a grinch when he gets them out each year.
Where did the tradition of hanging lights on our houses come from? We bought a pre-lit tree, if I move I want a pre-lit house too.
That made me laugh so hard. It is the same at our house. This is the 2nd year we attempted the lights on the house. Steve hates it because he says he gets stuck doing all the dangerous stuff and I just bark out orders from the yard. Luckily they turned out ok!
Just what exactly is a "Lane A. moment"?
Post a Comment