Good Job Claire!
Oh my heck - she is so adorable. I love the smile on her face the whole time!
I just saw her at lunch today. She is absolutely beautiful. I can't believe our babies are walking!
Oh Claire is the sweetest little thang! We miss you guys. We need to plan a party or something.....
I love that she is so proud of herself. Boy doesn't time go so fast. I miss seeing you all. (I am glad your still alive too, I was worried.)
Way to go, Claire! I love the pigtails.
Ok, that is just about the cutest thing ever. Sweet baby Claire! See you guys on Saturday!
What a perfect song for her first steps!
I have watched the video many times. She is so cute. Post some more videos because I love them.
Macy loves to watch this and yells "Good job, Claire"I love the pig tails
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
10 comments:
Good Job Claire!
Oh my heck - she is so adorable. I love the smile on her face the whole time!
I just saw her at lunch today. She is absolutely beautiful. I can't believe our babies are walking!
Oh Claire is the sweetest little thang! We miss you guys. We need to plan a party or something.....
I love that she is so proud of herself. Boy doesn't time go so fast. I miss seeing you all. (I am glad your still alive too, I was worried.)
Way to go, Claire! I love the pigtails.
Ok, that is just about the cutest thing ever. Sweet baby Claire! See you guys on Saturday!
What a perfect song for her first steps!
I have watched the video many times. She is so cute. Post some more videos because I love them.
Macy loves to watch this and yells "Good job, Claire"
I love the pig tails
Post a Comment