Will turned 6 on the 27th and had a Spongebob party. The Krusty Krab was booked so we had to go to Backyard Adventures. Will said it was the best birthday every except that we didn't have any krabby patties! Here are the highlights.
Luke had the same Spongebob cake. Looks like a fun birthday and could Claire's piggies be any cuter?
As for the bird in the chimney--that is my absolute worst nightmare. The picture is burned into my brain. I would rather find a tiger in my living room.
5 comments:
It looks like a fun day. I love Claire getting into the cake. Your boys are getting so big. We miss you.
Love the pictures. Happy birthday Will!
Luke had the same Spongebob cake. Looks like a fun birthday and could Claire's piggies be any cuter?
As for the bird in the chimney--that is my absolute worst nightmare. The picture is burned into my brain. I would rather find a tiger in my living room.
Happy Birthday Will! I love that someone else has cake disasters like our family.
I also love the tennis raquets. Our kids will have to play tennis again at the park!
Luke is very jealous but so excited Will had a blast in Bikini Bottom
Post a Comment