Thursday, June 11, 2009

Max and the Sting Rays


The other day Ann took the kids to the Aquarium with some friends.  They were at the sting ray pool and Ann and the neighbor were chatting when all of the sudden they heard some commotion over by the sting ray pool.  They looked over to see what was going on and saw a lady grabbing on to these two legs sticking up in the air out of the water.  She pulled the little man out of the sting ray pond and you guessed it, it was Max.  He was reaching in with such determination to touch the sting rays that he went in head first.  Only Max!

6 comments:

Jenn O. June 11, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Oh Max! We were just on the Conference Center roof laughing about the time that one of your boys fell in the pond. Was it Max or Will, we couldn't remember?

Anonymous June 11, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

Oh how scary. I am glad it was the stingrays and not the sharks. I wish Ann could have gotten a picture!!

Sara June 12, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

That is too funny.

Laura June 12, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Last time we were there I asked them how often kids fell in. How funny.

Jana Sohm June 12, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

I felt kind of bad, but Andrea and i couldn't stop laughing. It was the funniest sight ever!! Now, if he would have gotten hurt, I don't think we would have laughed quite so much. I think he was trying to be brave for Abby by reaching in so far! He totally made my day!

Reeses Pieces June 17, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

No way, what a story!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP