The month of May was a crazy one with Ann traveling Europe and me in Peru. Here are some pictures of our adventures.
What amazing photos. Looks you the two of you had completely different trips!
Your pictures are breath-taking. Loved them ALL. We miss you guys!
Looks like you both had an awesome time!
What great pictures. But I am even happier to see that you ARE still alive. I was worried!!
Your trips look so fun. I bet it was so good for to get back to your mission areas. I am jealous!
What fun trips! I see Andrea's next painting coming from one of these photos.
Wow-- I loved your pictures! I couldn't believe how different your trips were. How exciting for you both to travel to your missions.
I hae been anxiously awaiting your pictures and you did not disappoint. amazing!
Oh my gosh, so jealous. Looks like you had a wonderful time. You took some really great pics.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
9 comments:
What amazing photos. Looks you the two of you had completely different trips!
Your pictures are breath-taking. Loved them ALL. We miss you guys!
Looks like you both had an awesome time!
What great pictures. But I am even happier to see that you ARE still alive. I was worried!!
Your trips look so fun. I bet it was so good for to get back to your mission areas. I am jealous!
What fun trips! I see Andrea's next painting coming from one of these photos.
Wow-- I loved your pictures! I couldn't believe how different your trips were. How exciting for you both to travel to your missions.
I hae been anxiously awaiting your pictures and you did not disappoint. amazing!
Oh my gosh, so jealous. Looks like you had a wonderful time. You took some really great pics.
Post a Comment