Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rebecca will be proud

I bought photoshop awhile ago and haven't gotten around to playing with it. I kept calling my sister Rebecca so she could just walk me through the steps and she kept getting on my case for not watching the tutorials online. Well I finally did it and here is what I have finally come up with. 













7 comments:

Anonymous July 23, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

AWESOME!! I couldn't be prouder. Just give Andrea your credit card because you'll just want to keep buying more and more actions.

Laura July 23, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

They look awesome

Allison and Nathan July 24, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

Isn't Photoshop a monster? I've actually been playing with it this past week. I've been editing photos of several temples to put on the fireplace mantle. Guess you'll have to come over some day with the fam if you want to see.

Allison and Nathan July 24, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

P.S. I can show you a few tricks if you want to give your photos that "urban" look that's popular right now.

Lloyd's Tribune July 24, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Claire is beautiful, and she is growing up oh so fast! So are those boys. Tell Will Luke will be in town on the weekend of Aug. 7th. Hopefully they can see each other. Tell your love I said hello!

Reeses Pieces July 28, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

I love the first DS picture. They look great.

Vic, Linds, and the girls... July 31, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

Those pics are amazing! Claire is beautiful. It was fun to see you at the pool the other day.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP