A Bite to Eat
Here are three great new restaurants I've tried lately.
The Park Cafe
604 E. 1300 S.
1624 S. 1100 E.
The best part of the whole meal was the delicious tomato soup and the cheese plate.
779 E. 300 S.
Posted by Greg at 7:18 PM
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
You and Andrea have great taste in food, so if you say it's good--it's good.
Joe and I went to "The Park" right after Joe's grandpa passed away. We sat there for hours and hours reminiscing. It was such a great little restaurant. Who would have thought? And YES! It was an awesome breakfast.
Can't wait to try your other selections!
loves....
mmm. I've heard Finn's was good, but I'll have to add The Park Cafe to my list. Niche is one of my favorite places now. Good recommendation!
Are you sure these are in UT? They so don't look like UT. restaurants. Sound yummy though!
Post a Comment