Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Little Helper

I have dreamed of this day for a long time now and can't believe that it is becoming a reality. I did a ton of yard work today to get ready for Winter and Max was super excited to help me mow the lawn. We changed the settings on the mower so that it went super slow and Max was a natural. He loved every minute of it and was so proud of himself. I was proud of him as well but more than anything I started thinking that next Summer I will get to sit there sipping my Coke on a nice hot Summer day while I watch Will and Max mow the lawn. Sure they will need a little supervision but that beats doing it yourself.



Just to clarify, they will only be mowing the back lawn for now since I am such a freak about how my lawn looks.

4 comments:

Reeses Pieces November 11, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Sweet! I bet every dad counts down the day they can send their kids out to do yardwork.

Anonymous November 11, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

That is so cute. Nothing like child labor!! Isn't that why we have them anyway?

Sara November 11, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Happy day!

Laura November 12, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

You have to start them when they still think it is so cool. He looks so pleased with himself.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP