Andrea, its been WAY TOO LONG since we got caught up. I can't believe that I didn't even know you had another baby on the way, let alone this beautiful edible cheek machine. I lost your phone number and I'd love to talk so give me a cal. Staci Kramer home: 480-471-8850 or cell 480-248-4719 or of course email stacikramer@gmail.com or www.staciandjohn.blogspot.com . There now you can contact me any one of a zillion ways. I'm also occasionally on FB and net time you guys come to paradise valley, call me and I will come out and see you. I want to arrange a marriage between Claire and Abe. I'm just sure he"ll be a catch! Also, I don't know if you are still involved with Mary Kay but I need a thing or two and I figured I might as well come to you first before some random rep down here. If you aren't in it anymore, I'm sure you know who is. super quick update: Jack is 6, Abe is 2, John is still a cop and I still here all day partying with the boys and my sister who lives next door in a communal living type commune, It's absurdly fabulous. John's patriarchal blessing talks about "sons and daughters" literally five times. and it isn't talking about daughters in law because it talks about disciplining them in their early childhood. I guess I have to crank out at least two more and they need to be girls. I have been thinking a lot about you lately because I have been doing everyone's makeup for Halloween and I even used crayola markers to do rainbow bright stripes in a platinum blonde friend last week. Also, I have been in one of those phases in life where I'm learning a ton spiritually and you are always one of my favorite bonders, no matter how many years have passed. Congrats on the beautiful family. You were made to make kids. I wish I knew them better. I actually have two tickets to Utah that I have been putting off forever just because I'm too lazy to plan the trip. I'm sure they expire at some point so I should probably get on it! What I really want is for you to come here to my house and give me some pointers. I like my house but we decorated/furnished four and a half years ago and I feel so over it all. I need your sass and class. It's no mansion in PV, but we have like four extra guest rooms and I'd kill to have you come stay a day or two or more. Our boys would all have a BLAST together. Promise me you'll consider it this winter. its so beautiful right now. Last time we visited you at that home in PV, Jack complained for a week that we are poor and suggested every day that we just move in there. I told him that he needs to go into medicine or law or business, because cops are banished to the suburbs. he doesn't give a crap about our granite counters or our wool carpet or our 3700 sq. ft. He wants that pool and patio. What a hard knock life! okay, I'm rambling. I'll stop, just call me, k? BTW, that billboard is to die for! what a treasure. We discovered my uncle on a billboard once to discover he was the new Marlboro man. Not nearly as exciting for our hard core Mormon family.
4 comments:
I am amazed she is sitting up like that. Buster is almost 6 months and can barely do the Bumbo.
Love the wood floors--I know that isn't what the post is about but I can see them and I love them..
Claire is sososo cute in the billboard.
oh so cute they are great brothers to there sisters :)
So cute. Love her cheeks!
Andrea, its been WAY TOO LONG since we got caught up. I can't believe that I didn't even know you had another baby on the way, let alone this beautiful edible cheek machine. I lost your phone number and I'd love to talk so give me a cal. Staci Kramer home: 480-471-8850 or cell 480-248-4719 or of course email stacikramer@gmail.com or www.staciandjohn.blogspot.com . There now you can contact me any one of a zillion ways. I'm also occasionally on FB and net time you guys come to paradise valley, call me and I will come out and see you. I want to arrange a marriage between Claire and Abe. I'm just sure he"ll be a catch! Also, I don't know if you are still involved with Mary Kay but I need a thing or two and I figured I might as well come to you first before some random rep down here. If you aren't in it anymore, I'm sure you know who is. super quick update: Jack is 6, Abe is 2, John is still a cop and I still here all day partying with the boys and my sister who lives next door in a communal living type commune, It's absurdly fabulous. John's patriarchal blessing talks about "sons and daughters" literally five times. and it isn't talking about daughters in law because it talks about disciplining them in their early childhood. I guess I have to crank out at least two more and they need to be girls. I have been thinking a lot about you lately because I have been doing everyone's makeup for Halloween and I even used crayola markers to do rainbow bright stripes in a platinum blonde friend last week. Also, I have been in one of those phases in life where I'm learning a ton spiritually and you are always one of my favorite bonders, no matter how many years have passed. Congrats on the beautiful family. You were made to make kids. I wish I knew them better. I actually have two tickets to Utah that I have been putting off forever just because I'm too lazy to plan the trip. I'm sure they expire at some point so I should probably get on it! What I really want is for you to come here to my house and give me some pointers. I like my house but we decorated/furnished four and a half years ago and I feel so over it all. I need your sass and class. It's no mansion in PV, but we have like four extra guest rooms and I'd kill to have you come stay a day or two or more. Our boys would all have a BLAST together. Promise me you'll consider it this winter. its so beautiful right now. Last time we visited you at that home in PV, Jack complained for a week that we are poor and suggested every day that we just move in there. I told him that he needs to go into medicine or law or business, because cops are banished to the suburbs. he doesn't give a crap about our granite counters or our wool carpet or our 3700 sq. ft. He wants that pool and patio. What a hard knock life! okay, I'm rambling. I'll stop, just call me, k? BTW, that billboard is to die for! what a treasure. We discovered my uncle on a billboard once to discover he was the new Marlboro man. Not nearly as exciting for our hard core Mormon family.
Post a Comment