Final Trip to Pittsburgh
Our final trip to Pittsburgh was awesome. We had a great time with Grammy and Grandpa and all the missionaries. The kids loved picking the missionaries up from the airport, then having dinner and breakfast with them the next day. They loved listening to the missionaries going home share their testimonies. I know that my kids will always remember the missionaries and we are so thankful for Grammy and Grandpa's service.
While we were there we hit the private zoo where the kids got to feed the animals, ate out at our favorite restaurant Ichibans, went to the aviary, played lots of Rumikub and did lots and lots of puzzles. We were especially grateful for the electronics that helped keep everyone entertained on the plane ride. Oh and last but not least Max lost his first tooth. It will be sad not going to Pittsburgh every year but we are so excited to have Grammy and Grandpa home again.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I am sad we won't be going to Pittsburgh again too. Congrats on losing your first tooth Max! That picture of Mary and the lion is a little creepy because it looks like there is nothing dividing them. Thank goodness for electronics! I don't know how we would ever travel without them.
Ok so did I hear he was part of the seventy or am I wrong? No surprise...he seemed like such a good day with such a great family.
What a great trip. So many fun memories!! See you in 7 Saturdays.
You do such a good job getting lots of pictures of your kids with Mom and Dad. Love all the pictures. It does look like the lion wants Mary for lunch.
Post a Comment