Claire
I figured that the boys got the spotlight for the first blog entry and so now it was Claire's turn. Claire will be 4 months old next week and she has been a dream baby. She is on strike from the bottle right now so she and Andrea don't wander too far from each other. Tonight we had her laughing for the first time and it was adorable. She's got an awesome bald spot on the back of her head but makes up for it with those big beautiful eyes. Who knew that baby girls came with so many things. I've learned that the bow makes the outfit. I mean the choice between the big bow, the headband, the small bow, sometimes it is just too much. Then there are the shoes, wow don't even get me started. Needless to say we love our little princess. 

4 comments:
Every family needs a Princess!
Oh, the shoe fettish has only just begun. For some reason she has my hair color and my kids have your hair color. Those dang genetics, I can't figure em out.
She is so cute! It makes me so excited to have my little baby come.
Andrea has taught you well. The bow makes the outfit.
Whenever Micah would hold Ella at church, he'd remove the bow. I did not appreciate it. He then would tell me it kept falling off. I informed him it was imperative to put it back on every time.
Your baby is so cute. How'd you get a dark haired child? Funny that my daughter is blonde and your's has brown hair. She looks like the rest of you except for the coloring.
Post a Comment