Sunday, May 11, 2008

Moms



Since today is Mother's Day I thought I would take a second to write about the women in my life. Ann is a great mom and a great wife and we are so lucky to have her. I asked the boys what they like best about their mom and Will said he loves his mom because she is his best friend. Max said that he likes his mom because she brought him a new book home from her trip. They are lucky boys to have such a talented and caring mother. Ann takes such great care of our little family and I lover he so much for all that she does for us. Claire will become an amazing woman because she has such a great example to follow after. I love you Ann.

I am also lucky to have a great mom. I have learned so much from my mom and I admire her for raising 6 great kids and for all that she has sacrificed on our behalf. I am excited for the missionaries of the Pittsburg Pennsylvania Mission because they are getting the best mission parents they could ever hope for. I love you Mom.

1 comments:

Jaime June 4, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

So cute! I think Andrea looks like Jude in this picture!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP