Another Max Story!
Max is great for providing good material for the blog. I am all about equal treatment but this kid seems to come up with some great ones. Yesterday at church Max had two near death experiences, learned to break a bad habit, and well didn't quite make it to the toilet, all in an hour! The priests began to say the sacrament prayer just about the same time that Max unraveled his first serving of fruit by the foot. He loves to unwrap the whole thing and then shove the whole thing in his mouth. Well this time he tried to swallow a little too early and before I knew it he had jumped off the bed with panic in his eyes because the wad of fruit by the foot had gotten stuck in his throat. I gave him a quick finger sweep and then a good pat on the back and the wad dislodged from his throat. I thought well he has learned his lesson about putting things in to his mouth, boy was I wrong.
Next came the bread and Max has a tradition of taking two pieces of bread. Well I was determined to teach the boy that he is only entitled to one piece. I quickly grabbed the tray from him and passed it on. He began chanting for another piece of bread which he never received. Next, as most of you know came the water, and Max has to hold the tray while taking his cup of water. He followed his usual routine except this time he decided to shove the water and the cup in his mouth. The cup lodged itself in Max's mouth and once again my finger found itself in his mouth. Needless to say we got through the sacrament and all of our kids were still alive.
Then Ann took Claire to the bathroom for a fresh diaper and Max conveniently followed them. While in the restroom he decided that he needed to relieve himself. He jumped up on to the toilet but unfortunately forgot to pull his pants all the way down. He began screaming out to Ann that peeps were going all over. By the time she got to him the damage had been done and Max would need new spiderman underwear and new church pants.
Max sure makes church exciting! We love the kid but he keeps us on our toes.

6 comments:
Every family needs a Max. Hilarious. And with a face like that you can't even get mad at him.
That is so funny!!! What is it with kids and church?? Thanks for the Laugh!:)
That's hilarious!
Wow! So much for getting the spiritually message out of that meeting huh?
I love Max stories!
Way funny Greg. Keep the Max stories coming, they are the best!
Post a Comment