Friday, July 4, 2008

Attempt at Photography

I have been getting in to photography lately and thought I would post some of my latest photos. Be nice with the comments!











3 comments:

Laura July 5, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

Those are so cool. Where do you find these scenes?

Anonymous July 6, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Those are awesome pictures. The flower with the dark background is my favorite.

kathy kimball July 13, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Great picts, Greg!! You'll have to give me some pointers!! I can't wait to come check out your new Mac!! By the way, I've tagged you to ask Max some questions and post them - you could do a "Daddy" tag, if Andrea is not wanting to blog :). Check out our blog: jornkath.blogspot.com - I've added you to my friends list!!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP