Sunday, July 6, 2008

So I ran out of gas...

We decided to go to St. George for the 4th of the July with our friends the Lundwall's. It was a really good thing that they went with us because, well.... I ran out of gas just outside of Cedar City. It was our first trip with the new suburban and I was pulling the boat behind us. I knew that I was running low on fuel but I thought for sure I had a little more time, I guess I was wrong. I have always railed on people that run out of gas, I guess once I again I am eating my words!

We had a great trip aside from the minor lack of gas. Here we are outside the house in St. George doing our own little firework show for the kids.



We went boating, hiking, swimming, and ran through the fountains at the park and in town. It was a lot of fun having the Lundwall's with us and Will is especially grateful that they brought their Wii with them.

4 comments:

Sara July 6, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

That's so funny that you ran out of gas! In high school you told me never to ran out of gas because that is the stupidest thing a girl could do! (Don't worry, I eat my words all the time.)

The Perry's July 6, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

Don't worry Greg I ran out of gas on my way to St. George one time.....But I am not sure if you would want to be linked to a category I fall in..... :)

Jaime July 7, 2008 at 2:29 PM  

Thanks for the fun trip guys! We had such a great time. My kids are already asking when do we get to go back!!

Anonymous July 13, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

Remember when everyone came to california to put bead board in the girls rooms and we went to Ikea and ran out of gas at the top of my street. We pushed it down the hill and coasted in the drive way. Then later that day JD got hit by a crazy lady at sears. GOOD TIMES!!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP