I Just Couldn't Resist!
Please enjoy the awesome photos one more time.
Jonny still likes to wear his shirt like this around the house.
I was really glad to find one of Jono to add to the mix.
Is that Molly Ringwald or is that you Rebecca?
Laura is truly red hot in those spandex pants and the tie-dyed shirt.
Please take note that my picture is the worst of all of them. Sad years!
It was really funny because I went over to Sara's today to drop off a stroller and she was wearing this same outfit!I promise that this will be the last blast from the past entry, I couldn't resist.
6 comments:
I think you have some envy issues. We were HOT!! I have the name of a good shrink if you need one.
Andrea! You are a blogger and I didn't know? I love the photos, it makes me feel better about the ones from my childhood!
Hey, Ryan just barely showed me that you guys have a blog and I love it! Those pics are awesome - you're all looking really good, especially yours Greg!
Isn't it a miracle that Jono loved me with big hair and big eyebrows?
I'm glad to see I finally made it on here!
I think everyone should have a pair of red spandex pants.
Post a Comment