I found this awesome website where you can type in whatever words you want and then it puts them in a collage. You can change the fonts, the colors, and much more. Check it out at Wordle.net/create.
Hi Andrea- I love your blog. It is always so fun to see everyone's pictures. Riley loved seeing William. I added you to my list- I hope you don't care. I loved your word art. That is really fun. I got on the website, but haven't done it yet.
2 comments:
That's cool! In college I used to make word collages from magazine cutouts and it was so fun.
Hi Andrea- I love your blog. It is always so fun to see everyone's pictures. Riley loved seeing William. I added you to my list- I hope you don't care. I loved your word art. That is really fun. I got on the website, but haven't done it yet.
Post a Comment