The Children's Museum
Pittsburgh has the most amazing Children's Museum. Here is a great shot of Max, I am not quite sure how to describe what it is he is doing exactly, but it was really cool.
They had this awesome water area where the kids pretty much stripped down and put on these great rain coats and crocs. They could then play in the water and build these cool configurations with clear pvc pipes. Needless to say they loved it.
Then they had this great art area where the kids painted pictures, made paper, did silk screening, monoprints, and more.
Here we are outside the museum. I think Max was calling it a touchdown, I guess that means he liked it!
The kids crawled around this maze as if they were ants in an ant farm, or maybe mice?
Then there were these huge fish outside the museum, thought they were kind of interesting.
1 comments:
Looks like fun. We will have to go when we go to visit.
Post a Comment