Mission Life
Lots of time, prayers, and discussion has gone on this week about this transfer board. The missionaries have been calling President and Sister Summerhays all week fishing for information on who is getting transferred and where. President and Sister Summerhays have been pretty good about not spilling the beans.


Here is a great picture of President Summerhays as he contemplates once again whether or not he has all the right missionaries in the right areas and with the right companions. FYI we did get him hooked up with HD DirectTVand I believe that he is getting better inspiration now, plus the picture is amazing!

Today Sister Summerhays' phone has been ringing off the hook. Missionaries call her all the time with their "weird" and "unusual" medical issues. I don't think she knew that nurse was under her job description.
2 comments:
That picture of Dad made me tear up. It is priceless. Dad is going to move to Montana without phone and TV when he gets home and Mom is going to get her nursing degree.
I love all your photos! It is so fun to see Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment