Today we had the best time at the Pittsburgh Zoo. The animals were so active and the zoo in Pittsburgh is amazing. Dad wanted to wear p-day clothes to the zoo but mom wouldn't let him. She is stickler for the rules! Will's favorite animal was the gorilla and Max loved the elephants.
I'm glad your mom keeps your dad in line. Rules are important! Men tend to forget that sometimes. ;) By the way, my MRI showed a "severe" herniated disc on my L5(?) and I have to have surgery on 10/16. Major drag, but there is an end to the pain. That's very good!
4 comments:
We can't wait to go to the zoo. Grammy and Grampy are the best hosts.
I'm glad your mom keeps your dad in line. Rules are important! Men tend to forget that sometimes. ;) By the way, my MRI showed a "severe" herniated disc on my L5(?) and I have to have surgery on 10/16. Major drag, but there is an end to the pain. That's very good!
It is so fun to read about your trip while you are there! We went to the aviary today and it was fun, but doesn't even compare to the zoo.
I am glad you guys found Bear's cousin at the zoo!
Post a Comment