Halloween 08
Halloween was really fun this year because we went trick or treating in our own neighborhood for the first time. The kids loved going with their friends and of course loved all the candy that they got. For some reason while we were out trick or treating I felt really old. It made me remember all the years my dad took us trick or treating and I guess I just couldn't believe that now I was the dad taking my kids trick or treating. Here are some fun shots of Halloween.

You'll notice that the boys have on different costumes. Right before we got dressed up to go they decided that they wanted to switch and Will wanted to pull out the old Darth Vader costume and Max wanted to be a Storm Trooper. But then once again before walking out the door Max decided that it would be better to be Spiderman, so we got out the Spiderman costume and off we went. Good thing we had some costumes in reserve!


6 comments:
Cute kids! Brady switched his costume too.
That is so funny they switched costumes. It just makes for more fun pictures. I also thought all all the times we went trick or treating with Dad.
My kids love to change costumes too. Its good to have extras. Where was your Obama mask?
I love the switched costumes; that's kids for you! It's serious stuff taking your kids trick-or-treating. But, think how old Jono and I feel, we are so old our kids went trick-or-treating without us!
Whenever I think of you Greg I picture the bowl cut :)
Remember all of those Halloweens trick or treating together. I agree, we're definitely getting lots older.
Maybe you wouldn't feel so old if you had celebrated Halloween '08 instead of Halloween '09.
Post a Comment