Happy Birthday Ann!
I met Andrea when I was 15 and pretty much fell in love in an instant. Lucky for me she thought that I looked good in my bowl cut! I've never had a friend like her before and doubt that I ever will. She has such a compassionate heart and spends countless hours worrying about her friends and family. She is an extremely talented woman with an absurd amount of artistic ability. She has taught me so much about life and relationships. Our kids are lucky to have such a confident, ambitious, energetic, caring mother. A special thanks goes out to her on this day for all the sacrifices she makes for me and our kids.
Happy Birthday Ann!

11 comments:
Happy Birthday and ditto to all Greg said. I am waiting for the Summerhays art gallery webpage to open.
Happy Birthday Andrea! Hope you have fun today.
I love Andrea too--how could anyone not fall in love with her? I hope your day is fabulous!
What a great tribute. Happy birthday! We love you.
Happy Birthday Andrea! And may I just say, I was there when Greg met you! :)
Happy Birthday Andrea! The things Greg said about you...all true! Love ya!
-Allison
Happy Birthday! We are so glad you are part of our family.
So, I met Andrea when we babies and we have been friends ever since. I know we will be friends forever, I mean ever! Happy Birthday Andrea! I love you
Happy birthday thanks for all you do for me !!!!! :) your are a wonderful most thoughtful person i am so glad to know you Happy birthday
Happy Birthday Andrea! What a nice tribute from your hubby!
Greg, Thank you, thank you for everything you do for me! You always make my birthday special, since you know that I love birthdays! You are the best Ever!! 5 words for you--Don't go Into the Woods!!
Post a Comment