Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Is there anything this man can't do!

Today I cast my vote for this man and I had no idea that he could dance like this.  I'm not so sure about his partner though!


5 comments:

Anonymous October 29, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Loved the video. THanks. I always wanted to be famous or infamous.

Andrus Family October 29, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

I have to admit, I loved your sister's post - she's got a point!! J/k

mom October 30, 2008 at 7:05 AM  

Greg are you really a Democrat? I didn't know we raised a political activist. We love you anyway. Love, Mom

Krissy October 30, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

Go McCain? Is that how you spell it?

Reeses Pieces October 30, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

Wow I didn't know Sara Palin had such nice legs! I don't know enough about politics, but I could tell you all of the details of Dancing With the Stars. That's pretty pathetic of me!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP