Old Friend
I was at work today and I got called down to the front desk to meet with someone. They didn't tell me who was down there so of course I was curious and went to see who it was. It turns out it was Elder Reed, well really his name is Andy Reed but that's how I knew him. He served with me in Peru. It brought back a flood of memories and reminded me again just how much my mission changed my life. I'm going back to Peru in May 09 to lead a humanitarian expedition with Eagle Condor Humanitarian and can't wait to see my friends again. If you want to come let me know and I will get you details. It will most surely be an unforgettable trip!
5 comments:
It's fun to connect with old friends.
It took me a minute to figure out which guy in the picture was you! One of them IS you, right?
Wow! I would love to go to Peru. What a great thing to do for others. If I remember you have been back a couple of times, right? Anything Humanitarian is something that I don't do enough of. Let us know if there is anything we can do as a ward or family to help those you serve. I too can't believe that's you. You look to young to be on a mission.
Me! Me! I want to go! I probably can't afford the time or money, but send us the details anyways so I can do some wishful thinking!
Curious on what the details are. Let me know.
I can't believe how skinny you are. Crazy how time flies!
Post a Comment