I found myself in some pretty odd places for these photos but I think I got some good shots. Hope you enjoy!
Do you mind telling me where the first image is located? rachaelbrinton@yahoo.com
Okay you have to tell us where some of these are. Where's the coke image? I love all of them. I didn't know you were such a good photographer.
I love them! My favorite is the Ferris wheel.
I MUST have the coca cola one! LOVE IT!!!!
I would like to order a full size poster to wallpaper on my ceiling of the coke picture. Oh I love my coke.
By the way when are you launching your artistic webpage?
Sorry Frank and Sabrina is really Rebecca. Can't figure out how to log in as ME
The first picture was taken downtown behind the intermodul hub. The Coca Cola picture was taken in the heart of Midvale. I'm pretty obsessed with old abandoned buildings and signs right now.
I can't believe that your pics are from SLC. You have a very artist eye.
Great pictures and now I am going to enjoy a Coke.
Gettin' pretty good, Greg!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
11 comments:
Do you mind telling me where the first image is located? rachaelbrinton@yahoo.com
Okay you have to tell us where some of these are. Where's the coke image? I love all of them. I didn't know you were such a good photographer.
I love them! My favorite is the Ferris wheel.
I MUST have the coca cola one! LOVE IT!!!!
I would like to order a full size poster to wallpaper on my ceiling of the coke picture. Oh I love my coke.
By the way when are you launching your artistic webpage?
Sorry Frank and Sabrina is really Rebecca. Can't figure out how to log in as ME
The first picture was taken downtown behind the intermodul hub. The Coca Cola picture was taken in the heart of Midvale. I'm pretty obsessed with old abandoned buildings and signs right now.
I can't believe that your pics are from SLC. You have a very artist eye.
Great pictures and now I am going to enjoy a Coke.
Gettin' pretty good, Greg!
Post a Comment