Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas is Coming

The lights went up extremely easy, keeping them on was the problem! After changing the fuse on the lights what felt like a billion times I finally figured out how to keep them on. I don't know that they are ever coming down so I hope you like Christmas lights all year long!




Last year we had to drive to about 5 different lots to find the perfect tree, it was snowing so hard but we finally found one. This year it was a beautiful day and we only had to go to two lots. Thanks Jennifer for your help!



And finally the annual visit to WCF to see Santa. The boys were stoked to see him and couldn't wait to ask for him to bring them an Xbox, I guess they will just have to wait and see on Christmas morning!! Claire didn't love the guy with the white beard to much.

6 comments:

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

Love the lights, tree and especially Claire crying. I don't like the man with the white beard either. I like the real Santa though

mom December 8, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

Claire looks petrified!! The lights are beautiful. Good job.

Sara December 8, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

I love crying Santa pictures. They're hilarious!

Allison and Nathan December 9, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

Ha Ha! We have crying Santa pictures too!

Krissy December 9, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Your house looks so cute and I must agree that they are the cutest kids! This is pre Max's sickness...right? He sure looks cute for what was about to come his way. Poor guy...sad

Reeses Pieces December 10, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Lights look good. Where do you guys live?

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP