One of the Best Places to Work in Utah!
I have officially decided that I work at one of the best places. For our work Christmas party we decided to go to Guadalupe Schools and do activities with the kids. We decorated huge sugar cookies with them and helped them decorate frames for them to put pictures in to give to their parents for Christmas. It was a blast. It is so great to work for a company that is continually giving back to the community.
This dude was done decorating his cookie and eating it before the rest of the kids even got started. It was hilarious!
Here is a picture of my boss with the speed cookie decorator. She is one of the most charitable people I have ever met. 
Here is a sample of the frame we helped the kids make.
This is my coworker Rachel, she thought the color combination used on the cookie was outstanding!

2 comments:
Where's me Greg...whatever. What does it take to make the blog?
That is awesome. What beautiful little kids.
Post a Comment