Monday, December 29, 2008

St. George Vacation

After a busy month we were all ready to head to St. George for a relaxing vacations. When we got to St. George Will said "hey dad remember last time we came here just boys and we took our shirts off and let our bellys hang out." I guess I have taught him well!

The boys decided that their R & R in St. George meant big bubble baths everynight.



Claire prefers her baths without bubbles and without boys!


Today we decided to go to a Ghost Town outside of St. George. I told the boys that we were going to go to a ghost town and they were quite nervous. Throughout the day Will kept saying, "now we aren't really going to see ghosts right Dad" Here are some fun shots from Gafton, Utah.





8 comments:

brooke December 29, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

Of couse Claire wants the bath all to herself--such a girl and so cute. I love the boys with the bubble beards--I totally remember doing that!

Krissy December 29, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

So that's where you've been hiding. I could just stare at Claire all day. Those eyes. Have a great vacation!

Anonymous December 30, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

I love tub pictures!! I still remember when we went to a ghost town on our way to cali. one time. I love your pictures.

Jaime December 30, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

Have fun in St. George! We are jealous of the 50 degrees you are probably enjoying down there. We missed getting together with you this month. Hopefully we can get together soon. We miss you guys!

Laura December 30, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

I love your pictures. You left us hanging, did you see any ghosts?

Jonny and Haley December 31, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Have fun! And that last photo is my favorite.

Jenn O. December 31, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

What fun! Next time I want to see a picture of you and the boys with your bellies hanging out.

mom January 3, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

St. George is the best place to be to relax and enjoy. I'll have to wait 2 1/2 more years.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP