Saturday, January 10, 2009

Please No More Larry

We went to a movie the other night at Jordan Commons and I will be starting a petition to send to Larry requesting that he please stop letting people bring in all sorts of foods and eat them while sitting next to you.  I am all for the good smell of popcorn at the movie but I don't need to smell Mexican food mixed with Italian food mixed with my beloved popcorn.  


Please Larry no more food (besides popcorn) in the theaters!

3 comments:

Anonymous January 12, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

That is so funny. I think I would have a hard time too.

Sara January 21, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

At least the person next to you wasn't chewing tobacco and spitting in a cup! That happened to me once at a movie. Disgusting!

Jenn O. January 27, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

That's why you moved back to SLC, Sara!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP