Yeah!! We agree.
So I decided I'm going to start watching this. I need a good comedy in my life, and people seem to love this one. I think I'll start by renting the first season. I'll let you know what I think.
I would figure you to be more of a Gillmore Girls guy. When did you develop such a good sense of humor?
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
Yeah!! We agree.
So I decided I'm going to start watching this. I need a good comedy in my life, and people seem to love this one. I think I'll start by renting the first season. I'll let you know what I think.
I would figure you to be more of a Gillmore Girls guy. When did you develop such a good sense of humor?
Post a Comment