Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Max

Max turned 4 on Monday and every year at his birthday I am reminded that the little guy had a rough start at life.  Luckily he pulled out quickly and has become the crazy kid that we love so much.




6 comments:

Sara January 6, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

That picture just breaks my heart! We are so glad that Max is healthy and such a sweet boy! We love you Max- Happy Birthday.

Anonymous January 7, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

I remember calling Mom for hourly updates. He is so funny. I love the picture. Happy Birthday Max.

Andrea January 7, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

your not suppose to make the mom cry on his birthday! Those were hard weeks and it is hard to think of them...so I love the second picture that says it all!

brooke January 7, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

I totally remember all that. I'm sooo glad he is such an adorable HEALTHY little boy. Happy Birthday!

Laura January 7, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

That picture is so heartbreaking. He is such a funny and adorable little guy. He seems so much older than barely 4.

Lane January 11, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

I was terrified when I first saw him with all those tubes. Heavenly Father gave a great blessing with a happy healthy Max! We love you all.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP