Thursday, February 26, 2009

Barack Obama and President Monson

The other day Will came to me and asked,

"Does Barack (that is what we call him at our house) and Thomas Monson talk?"

I said,"No but I am sure someday they will meet each other."

He then asked, "well does Barack talk with Heavenly Father."

I said, "I am sure he says his prayers everynight."

Then he said, "who do we like better Barack or Thomas Monson?"

I said, "We love them both."

He said, "yeah Dad I love them both too."

*I know that J.D. is going to want to edit this piece because I am sure that I didn't put all my punctuations in the right place. English is my second language, cut me a break!

6 comments:

Jenn O. February 26, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Like father, like son! It's amazing how much of our adult conversations the kids understand.

Laura February 27, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

That is so funny. I have JD edit all my posts. Your punctuation looks perfect.

Andrus Family February 27, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Dear Mr. Gutierrez, tu es blanco.
"all my punctuations"?

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

I don't care about your punctuations, it's the fact that dear Will loves Pres. Monson AND BARACK that distrubs me. :)

Reeses Pieces March 4, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

I sure hope they talk because our country needs all the blessings it can get :)

Allison and Nathan March 5, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

I'm going to have to go with Pres. Monson on this one. I definitely love him more. Much more.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP