So cute! Kids never appreciate their perfect tans. My Jack is the same way and I was just explaining to him the other day that when he is a grown up he will be pasty white like his parents. By the way, Greg, I wish I were in Utah so that you could show me some photoshop tricks. Your pictures are always wonderful! Tell Ann and the kids hi for me.
AAAAAHHHHHGGGG! They have white bums!! I remember when Andrea changed Aly's diaper one time and yelled from the other room "AAHHH she has a brown bum!"
6 comments:
Best picture ever on your blog. You should frame it for your bathroom. My kids bums look no different from their backs. They are way too fair.
So cute! Kids never appreciate their perfect tans. My Jack is the same way and I was just explaining to him the other day that when he is a grown up he will be pasty white like his parents. By the way, Greg, I wish I were in Utah so that you could show me some photoshop tricks. Your pictures are always wonderful! Tell Ann and the kids hi for me.
Where's your white bum?
This picture is screaming for a large canvas on the wall. I am thinking 16 x 20. I love it!!!
Ha! Great for blackmailing in years to come.
AAAAAHHHHHGGGG! They have white bums!! I remember when Andrea changed Aly's diaper one time and yelled from the other room "AAHHH she has a brown bum!"
Post a Comment