Phew, a new post. The last time I checked your blog I got mooned!We keep meaning to go to Silver Lake. Looks pretty!
I know Sara told you not to post that picture but I love it! It is so cute!
I told you not to put that on your blog!! Do you want to start a war like you and Rebecca had going on?
What great photos!! I loved the picture of Sara, too.
Beautiful family Greg! You've done well.
Great pictures. I like the one of Sara too, show so much personality.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Phew, a new post. The last time I checked your blog I got mooned!
We keep meaning to go to Silver Lake. Looks pretty!
I know Sara told you not to post that picture but I love it! It is so cute!
I told you not to put that on your blog!! Do you want to start a war like you and Rebecca had going on?
What great photos!! I loved the picture of Sara, too.
Beautiful family Greg! You've done well.
Great pictures. I like the one of Sara too, show so much personality.
Post a Comment