Sunday, October 11, 2009

Conference at the Cabin

We went to the cabin in Midway for Conference. The kids had a great time in the leaves and we tried to watch some of conference!














5 comments:

Sara October 11, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Cute pictures! I love how you said "tried" to watch conference because it is so hard to hear anything with little ones running around.

Julie Pia October 11, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Great Pictures Greg! Looks like you guys had a blast!

loves....

Anonymous October 13, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

love, love, love the pictures. You are awesome. I have to come visit soon. I am missing everyone.

Alex and Jane October 21, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

That looks like so much fun! Your kids keep getting cuter and cuter if that is possible.

Reeses Pieces October 24, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Oh gotta love conference with the kids! Always a joy (not) at my house. Great family pics though.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP