Monday, December 7, 2009

O Remember, Remember



Watching this video makes me realize that if I want to increase my spirituality I need to remember and recognize the hand of the Lord in my life. I need to search for those messages sent just for me directly from him. Whenever I pay more attention to how involved the Lord is in my life I come to appreciate him more, appreciate his sacrifice more, and I begin to draw closer to him because of my gratitude for all he has done for me and for all of us. This week I will focus more on the hand of the Lord in my life.

3 comments:

brooke December 8, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

Excellent excellent reminder. I loved that talk at conference.

Anonymous December 8, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

That was awesome!! Thanks!

Andrea December 9, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

That is a favorite talk of mine! Isn't it the truth??

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP