Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Max and Claire















5 comments:

Anonymous January 24, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

Love the pictures!! I especially love the one of Claire in the tutu!! I thought only my kids cry.

Sara January 25, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

They are all looking so grown up!

Allison and Nathan January 25, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

I can't believe Claire is two! Happy Birthday you guys!

Laura January 25, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

Great pictures. I love the tutu picture.

Reeses Pieces January 29, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

I don't know if you remember, but the little girl I lost last year, we named her Claire...everytime I see your little Claire I think of how beautiful she is and how I would have been so blessed to have a Claire that was as beautiful as she is. Sounds like a pitty party but I promise it's not...to make a long story short..she's beautiful!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP