Dolls or Babies
This week I have learned all about dolls, or babies as they are referred to around here. Babies have to come with us every where we go. I thought it was enough to pack the diaper bag for my little baby but when you have at least two other "babies" coming with you that bag gets filled up extremely fast. These "babies" also have to take naps and sometimes they get in trouble for talking too much. These "babies" thankfully don't really use the restroom but around here they have had to tinkle quite a bit. Their "mommy" has to rush them to the bathroom to make sure that they stay dry! These "babies" also love to dance and read books with their "mommy".
I am pretty sure there is nothing cuter in the world than watching my little baby play with her little babies.

9 comments:
That picture is to die for. I love the little mommy that comes out in them!! Katelyn loved dolls too, but my favorite was her imaginary friend that came everywhere with us. We would even have to get a seat for it when we went to dinner. It was interesting explaining to the waiter that, "No we are not waiting for someone else, you just can't see them!" Heee Heee!
I say it every time you post, but she is such a doll--literally. I love the picture with her babies. Isn't it funny how little girls just inately love babies? My little guy loves babies too but he loves trucks and balls and cars more.
Claire is so sweet!
I love dolls. That is a priceless picture of a good little mommy.
I love it when you hear them talk and treat their dolls so sweetly. It is a true heart melter. She is so adorable.
I love little girls and their babies! Rosie had a very short doll loving stage, but then treated her stuffed animals like her babies. It is so sweet!
Oh my gosh - I could have written this exact post when Gillian was little! Her doll could be seen in every photo we took of Gillian for about 3 years. She named all of her dolls "Abby". Abby was very hard to keep track of in stores and restaurants, but we were diligent, because losing her would have been the end of world!
Isn't it funny how little girls are pretty much born as mothers? It gets scary when they have access to a real baby. We've had to go through that a couple of times and had to save the babies from being hauled all over the house, largely upside down.
What a sweet daddy you are!
Post a Comment