Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pictureline

I want to put in a plug for Pictureline. They have a store in Draper and one downtown. This weekend I went down to the Salt Lake location and rented two lenses and shot some pictures of Max and Claire for their 5 and 2 year old pictures. You have to go to the Salt Lake office to rent them and they only cost about $30 each to rent for the weekend which is amazing and they took great pictures.  Here is what I have so far.








13 comments:

Jill T February 22, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

These look great! What lenses did you rent?

mom February 22, 2010 at 6:59 AM  

Oh, my!1 The pictures are fantastic. What beautiful little children. I miss them so much.

brooke February 22, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

It doesn't hurt that you have such beautiful subjects to work with but those really are amazing. Do you really think the lenses made a difference? All of your pictures look so good to me. I'm so intimidated by camera stuff. I have a nice Canon Rebel camera from Pictureline but I've never thought of renting lenses. Maybe I need to look into it.

Sara February 22, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Wow Greg I love them! You are so talented!

Allison and Nathan February 22, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

You've got skills, Greg! Nice job.

Greg February 22, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

I rented a telephoto lense Canon 70-200 but it was too much for what I was trying to do. I also rented a great portrait lense which I took most of the pictures with. It was the Canon 85 mm 1.2 L and I loved it. I think having the nicer lenses makes all the difference.

Laura February 22, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

You are so dang good and the kids are so dang adorable.

The Perry's February 22, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Wow! Those turned out adorable! Are you available for hire? What is the going rate? Someday when I have money and time (big ifs, I know) you will have to help me with a nice camera. I think it looks like so much fun!
Not to mention the amazing results!

Julie Pia February 22, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

WOW Greg!
These are extraordinary! I'm so impressed with you!

Anonymous February 22, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Those pictures are amazing!! You could charge people to take their photos!! Those were breath taking!!

Jen F February 27, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

wow amazing !!!!! you'r kids will love all the pitchers you take forever :) you are so great at it .

Jonny and Haley February 27, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

I just told jonny we are going to hire you when we have kids. I wanted to know if you would consider accepting sushi as payment.

Reeses Pieces March 8, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Wow Greg I'm impressed. They look great. I think you better go buy those lenses...who cares about the price haha!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP