Will has decided to become an author. He is all about writing books and doing illustrations lately. This is his first edition but I am pretty sure that the second edition will have something to do with Pokemon.
Wow that is the sweetest thing! I am so glad you shared that. Love you Will!
So cute!! I love the illustrations too! Way to go Will!!
I love stuff like this--keep it forever.
I love your book. Thanks for putting it on the blog. You have great handwriting and I love your artwork. You are great, Will.
Will, you are such a good artist and writer! Thanks for sharing.
Ok that is the cutest thing in the world. William has such nice handwriting. I am impressed!
ya keep it forever that is way cute's your kids have talent love it
Do you guys know what you're having yet?
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
Wow that is the sweetest thing! I am so glad you shared that. Love you Will!
So cute!! I love the illustrations too! Way to go Will!!
I love stuff like this--keep it forever.
I love your book. Thanks for putting it on the blog. You have great handwriting and I love your artwork. You are great, Will.
Will, you are such a good artist and writer! Thanks for sharing.
Ok that is the cutest thing in the world. William has such nice handwriting. I am impressed!
ya keep it forever that is way cute's your kids have talent love it
Do you guys know what you're having yet?
Post a Comment