Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Max

For Max's big number 5 he chose to go to the Spaghetti Factory. After it was all over he said that it was the best birthday ever. Aren't those just the words every parent hopes for!








5 comments:

Anonymous January 7, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Happy Birthday!! Is he really 5? I am glad he had the best birthday ever!! We usually have to sing "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!" What's the secret?

SinĂ©ad Poznanski January 8, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

I can't believe it was 5 years since I saw you guys. yikes I'm getting old

Laura January 8, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

The best birthday ever! That is definitely the best thing for you to hear. He is so darn cute.

Sara January 8, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

Glad he had a fun birthday!

Allison and Nathan January 11, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

You know, in my experience, the kids are more ungrateful when they are given the most expensive and exhuasting birthday celebrations. Not sure why that is. I'm glad Max had the best birthday ever. We love you buddy!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP