Love all the snow pictures!! Your boys look so big and cute little Claire in her puffy snowsuit, adorable!
Those are the clearest, best pictures. I need photo taking tips from you.The little boy in the first photo who isn't yours looks just like you--must be a nephew?
So cute. I love your big pictures.
Looks like fun! We have yet to get out and enjoy the snow.
Seriously you guys must have some great genes, you're kids are adorable!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Love all the snow pictures!! Your boys look so big and cute little Claire in her puffy snowsuit, adorable!
Those are the clearest, best pictures. I need photo taking tips from you.
The little boy in the first photo who isn't yours looks just like you--must be a nephew?
So cute. I love your big pictures.
Looks like fun! We have yet to get out and enjoy the snow.
Seriously you guys must have some great genes, you're kids are adorable!
Post a Comment